Tip: Never drink coffee on an empty stomach and when you couldn't sleep the night before.
I walked back from lectures and it started drizzling and as i shivered uncontrollably it reminded me of failed attempts at cycling at East Coast park with Liu Mengqi, when the Singapore rain took us by surprise but couldn't ruin our day nonetheless. That made me kinda nostalgic.
DEREK: "I met a woman last night."
MEREDITH: "You met a woman last night."
DEREK: "I'm telling you this because we don't keep secrets. I don't keep secrets. Nothing happened. She was pretty. I noticed. And we talked."
MEREDITH: "You met a woman last night."
DEREK: "Yeah."
MEREDITH: "So, should I be worried or something?"
DEREK: "Should you be worried that I met a woman? No. Should you be worried that, for me, flirting with that woman was a highlight of my week? Yeah, you should be worried."
-"Didn't we almost have it all"
I finished off the entire season 3 of Grey's in under a week(:
I had a nice night, tonight (:
p.s. Happy Anniversary, baby(: